Looking For an Ultrasound Machine for Your OB/GYN Practice?
At Real Time Ultrasound, we have a range of ultrasound units to suit all women’s health applications, including:
- High end cart based units with advanced features such as Contrast Bubble Imaging for the oviduct, HQ 3/D/4D and elastography
- Good quality portable units that are simple to use with all the obs/gyn calculation packages
- Highly portable wireless units for quick checks and simple obstetric imaging
We are happy to answer any questions to make sure you get the unit that best suits your needs and provides you with the best value for money
If you want to talk to a real person at any time- Please give us a call on (02) 8960-9202. Or click here to fill in your details for a call back.
We have years of experience in ultrasound and pride ourselves on offering great, honest advice for your individual situation. We’re not pushy, and we won’t try and sell you something that you don’t need.
Please read below for the units we recommend most often for women’s health.
Message Us For Brochure and Pricing
Which Unit to Choose?
The VINNO V5 is a high end portable ultrasound unit from one of the most forward thinking ultrasound companies in the world.
This lightweight unit is packed with all the features and calculations you need for obstetrics and gynaecology. It comes standard with highly sensitive colour doppler, and is capable of supporting advanced features such as wireless connectivity, automatic measurements, realistic HQ 3D and 4D and automatic follicle tracking.
Starting from just $19,000+ GST, this unit is great value for a high end, portable diagnostic ultrasound machine.
VINNO E20: Slim，Smart，Super
E20 is fully featured ultrasound in a slim and compact solution. Its utility and mobility fits almost any clinical application, but it excels in obstetrics and gynaecology.
The E20 has been extremely popular for the following reasons
- Same High end platform from VINNOs flagship models in a slimline ergonomic unit
Super image quality, intuitive user interface
- Advanced connectivity options for easy storage, printing and transmission of images and reports
The M80 is for customers who are experienced with ultrasound and want the best for their practice and their patients. The M80 easily competes with the top tier ultrasound units worldwide, and has a special focus on women’s health.
Highlights of the VINNO M80 include
- Large 21 inch monitor
- Ergonomic design with flat, pinless probe connectors, electronic height adjustment and built in foot swtich
- Single crystal probes for superb imaging
- Advanced features such as CBI imaging, elastography and HQ 3D/4D
While the above are our general recommendations, every healthcare practitioner is unique and will have their own set of needs.
We highly recommend a quick 5 minute phone call with one of our expert staff to help you narrow down the choices based on your requirements.
If you would like a call back at a convenient time, please fill in the form and we will get back to you.